If the Blurams Cam can't scan the QR code, first, please make sure the device is red light blinking, please try to troubleshoot the issue by taking the below steps:
- Remove the camera's lens protective film to make sure the lens is clean
- Adjust the smartphone screen brightness, Switch the App theme to Light, please go to the Blurams app >- Me >- Settings >- Theme, switch to Light mode
- Place the home security cameras on a table or platform, adjust the phone to let it scan the QR code
- Tap the QR code to enlarge it
- Adjust the distance between the lens and screen, the best distance is 3 ~ 5 inch
Please note: the device model A21C Outdoor Pro canadd it via the AP mode, it doesn't need to scan the QR code; The outdoor lite2, outdoor lite3 supports connect via the Ethernet cable also.