When adding a device connect to the network, in order to let users know the current status of the device, the device will play some sound or voice prompts informing you of the status and progress of the device. These include the following.
- One "Beep"
After pressing the "RESET" button of the device for a long time, a "beep" sound will be emitted, indicating that the device has entered the network configuration mode.
- Two “beeps”
When the device scans the QR code or the phone transmits Wi-Fi information to the device through the AP mode, it will emit two beeps, indicating that the device has received a request to add a device.
- "Camera is having trouble finding your network, please check your network name again and move the camera closer to your router"
This means that the Blurams smart home camera cannot find and connect to the Wi-Fi, and it will not be added to the account, you need to retry adding the device. When re-adding the device, check the following:
- The connected Wi-Fi is a 2.4G Wi-Fi network, not a 5G Wi-Fi network
- You entered the correct Wi-Fi password
- The device is close to the router
- "Camera is having trouble connecting to the network, please try re-entering your password"
The Wi-Fi name and password you entered do not match. Please try to add the device again and make sure the Wi-Fi name and password you entered are correct.
- "Camera is having trouble finding your network, please try moving camera closer to your router"
The Wi-Fi signal is weak, please try adding the device after placing the device close to the router.
- "Wi-Fi connection successful, camera is trying to connect the server."
The device has successfully connected to Wi-Fi and will try to request a connection to the server
- "Wi-Fi network error, the camera is having trouble connecting to the network, please try again later"
The device failed to connect to the server. Please check whether the Wi-Fi network can connect to the Internet normally.
- "Configuration is complete, please wait for the camera online"
The device has been added successfully. You can start using the device after completing the rest of the configuration process according to the prompts.
If still can't connect to the network, please contact the support team customer service for advice.
More questions about Blurams and products, please feel free to contact us.
Our Website: https://www.blurams.com/