When connecting a device to the network, the device will provide users with status updates through sound or voice prompts to keep them informed of the device's current status and progress. These prompts may include the following:
- One "Beep"
After pressing and holding the "RESET" button of the device for a few seconds, you will hear a "beep" sound indicating that the device has entered the network configuration mode.
- Two “beeps”
When the device scans the QR code or the phone transmits Wi-Fi information to the device through the AP mode, it emits two beeps to indicate that the device has received a request to add a device.
- "Camera is having trouble finding your network, please check your network name again and move the camera closer to your router"
This means that the camera could not locate or connect to the Wi-Fi network, and therefore could not be added to the account. In this case, you need to retry adding the device. When re-adding the device, please ensure the following:
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi network you're connecting to is 2.4GHz, not 5GHz
- Select the correct Wi-Fi encryption mode (if you're unsure, select WPA2)
- Keep the device close to the router during the setup process
- The Wi-Fi network is the public network, not a hidden network
- "Camera is having trouble connecting to the network, please try re-entering your password"
The Wi-Fi name and password you entered do not match. Please retry adding the device and ensure that the Wi-Fi name and password you enter are correct.
- "Camera is having trouble finding your network, please try moving camera closer to your router"
The Wi-Fi signal is weak. Please try adding the device again after moving it closer to the router to ensure a stronger signal, and select the correct Wi-Fi encryption mode (if you're unsure, select WPA2).
- "Wi-Fi connection successful, camera is trying to connect the server."
The device has successfully connected to Wi-Fi and will try to request a connection to the server.
- "Wi-Fi network error, the camera is having trouble connecting to the network, please try again later"
The device failed to connect to the server. Please check if your Wi-Fi network is connected to the internet properly.
- "Configuration is complete, please wait for the camera online"
The device has been successfully added. You can now proceed with the rest of the configuration process as prompted, and start using the device.
If you are still unable to connect to the network, please provide the following information, and contact our customer support team at email@example.com for assistance.
- The device model
- Please provide us with the MAC address, which can be found at the bottom of the device
- Please let us know what error voice message when it fails to connect to the network. It would be helpful if you could provide a video showing the issue.
More questions about Blurams and products, please feel free to contact us.
Our Website: https://www.blurams.com/