If the device shows that it is disconnected or offline, please do the following:
- Check that the router to which the device is connected can access the Internet properly. Please connect your phone to the same router, and visit a commonly used website via your system browser to check whether it opens normally.
- The device needs to be connected to a 2.4G wireless network, not 5G. You can log in to the console of the router to enable the 2.4G wireless network, or you can contact the manufacturer of the router to inquire how to enable the 2.4G wireless network.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi account and password you entered are correct. If you have changed the name or password of the Wi-Fi, please re-add the device.
- Please place the home security cameras close to the router and clear the area between the device and the router.
- Since a single router can only support a limited number of devices at the same time, please try to disconnect other devices before adding new devices.
If the camera is offline too frequently, please try to place it closer to the wifi router, then check it again.
More questions about Blurams and products, please feel free to contact us.
Our Website: https://www.blurams.com/