If you want to voice command the device, like turn on/ turn off/ show the live stream, please try to enter the Blurams app [Discover]>- [Siri Shortcuts].
Prerequisites for use:
1. Siri voice control function only supports iOS12 and above systems;
2. Only supports English and Simplified Chinese;
3. The shared device does not support adding shortcut commands.
Steps for usage:
1. Open the app and click the Discover button in the bottom navigation bar to enter the discovery page
2. Click Siri Shortcuts to enter a new page. Each device supports 3 commands individually.
The three commands are defined as follows:
1) Show the camera: call up the blurams APP, jump to the playback page to play the real-time video of the corresponding camera.
2) Turn on the camera: without manually open the blurams App, directly open the corresponding camera automatically.
3) Turn off the camera: without the user manually opening the blurams App, the corresponding camera is automatically turned off directly.
3. Click the "+" sign on the right side of each command to call up and add it to the Siri page. The default shortcut name is the name of the list, which can be modified by the user;
4. After the instruction is added to Siri, the Siri voice command is displayed on the second line of the list, and the plus sign on the right side of the list becomes an arrow to the right. The user can click the list option to re-start edit;
5. After the command is successfully added, Siri is invoked, and the user reads the set voice command to perform the corresponding operation.
Article is closed for comments.