1. Download the Google Home app
On your mobile device or tablet, download the Google Home app.
2. Set up your Google device
If you haven't set up your Chromecast and speaker or display, follow the steps below. If you have already set up these devices, you can skip this step.
- Chromecast: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998456
- Google Nest or Home speaker or display: https://support.google.com/googlenest/answer/7029485
3. Link blurams Account
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap Add -> Set up device -> Works with Google.
- Search "blurams".
- Tap "blurams" service.
- Sign in to the service with your blurams account.
Use these commands to control your home security cameras:
- OK Google, Show [camera name] on [Chromecast device name]
- OK Google, Stop [TV/Chromecast device name]
More questions about Blurams and products, please feel free to contact us.
Our Website: https://www.blurams.com/