If the phone doesn’t receive any alert notification, it might be because the phone isn’t connected to the Internet or push notification permissions haven’t been enabled. Please make sure that the phone can access the Internet and that push notification permissions have been enabled for Blurams app.
Please do the following to enable permissions to receive blurams notifications:
- a. Open the phone’s “Setting”
- b. Tap App Notifications
- c. Tap the blurams App
- d. Enable permissions for push notifications
Different phones will have different settings. You can contact the phone manufacturer for advice.
- a. Open "Settings"
- b. Scroll down and tap the blurams App
- c. Tap the notifications option
- d. Turn on "Allow notifications"
If the above configurations are correct but you still can’t receive alert notifications, please enter the security camera’s [Preferences] "” -> [Notifications] on the blurams app to access the following options and do the following:
- Turn on Allow notifications
- Turn on event types that need to receive notifications (such as Motion Detection, Sound Detection, etc.).
- Tap [Stop notification time] and check if a time period (schedule) when notifications wouldn’t be pushed was added. Delete this “schedule” to receive push notifications during that time period again.
- Tap [Notification frequency] and change the length of the intervals to shorter ones to receive notifications more frequently.
More questions about Blurams and products, please feel free to contact us.
Our Website: https://www.blurams.com/
Article is closed for comments.