Blurams Guard is a service that saves the device's videos to the cloud server and includes additional features such as face recognition (supported by some device models), favorite videos, and video sharing.
The cloud video function uses bank-level AES256 security encryption technology and has five security protection guarantees, includes terminal security enhancement, data transmission, cloud storage, carrier-grade computer room management, and global security certification.
After subscribing to BluramsGuard plan, you will get the following features:
- The device will support 24/7 continuous video recording which will be saved to the cloud, you can quickly playback any of your videos anytime, anywhere as long as they are saved.
- The device will support the face recognition function (supported by some device models). You can add tags such as family, friends, and delivery people to the faces recognized by the device, and you can quickly find videos that contain people’s faces as the videos are cataloged by the faces present on the video.
- The device will get additional storage space for cloud video collections. You can save wonderful videos in its collection space. These videos will be saved permanently even if your Cloud Service expires.
- You can share interesting videos recorded on the cloud to third-party social platforms.
- According to the duration of the video storage
The length of time a video is saved represents the longest number of days a video has been stored in the cloud. For example, for a 7-day cloud service, a video can be stored in the cloud for a maximum of 7 days. The cloud will automatically delete videos older than 7 days and then continue to save newly uploaded videos.
- According to the validity period of the service